The best way to clean hardwood floors.



Do you guys know the best way to clean hardwood floors? Apparently I have been living under a rock. For real. For the past 5 years every place J and I have lived in have had hardwood floors. Even our first apartment had them. And guess what? I have been going about cleaning them all wrong.
I don’t mind cleaning in general, but when it came to cleaning the floors, I loathed it. I used to make J clean them every week, because I hated it so much. Then we had Bray and I was home a lot more and decided I would take over all the cleaning. It would seriously take me an hour or more to clean the floors in our old house, and this house is almost double the size. Shoot me now! My old method was 1:vacuum all the wood 2:clean it all with Bona Hardwood cleaner {which is still the best cleaner out there in my opinion}. It took forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment